The Healthcare industry is ever-changing and you need to occupy and retain the clients. The clients are always in search of new facilities and providers in their proximity. In the US, most of the people are educated and look for premium healthcare services for their treatments. Digital marketing strategies can open the doors to an immense number of patient’s growth for your healthcare business. Healthcare sector performance solely relies on efforts made by your digital marketing agency. These days’ big healthcare professionals understand the value of digital marketing as
“83% of the patients look for searching the hospital website at least once before booking the seat”.
As per the latest healthcare business news, this year it is expected that US healthcare professionals will spend around $350 million in 2020. Your email marketing services keep your patients engaged and top of your customers. Email marketing is an excellent digital marketing service which helps to send informative industry news, newsletters and appointment reminders and much more. It helps in building strong and long-lasting relationships with your potential customers by giving them relevant information related to your health care services.
Some important facts related to email marketing services:
- The average health care emails are 23.46% with super high click-through rates of 3.62% and one of the highest in industries
- According to Mckinsey, Email is 40 times effective than Facebook and Twitter combined to attract new customers
- For 89% of the marketer, email is the primary source for lead generation
- According to Statista, the total number of email users likely to reach 2.9 billion marks
PPC medical marketing
People look for more than products online and often search for “medical services near me”. The first way is to go for Google SEO which helps you to get ranked at the top of the pages after extensive research, resources and sincere efforts. Another way is to use Google ads which automatically display your healthcare services ads at the top of the search results. PPC marketing services help you to target the local market best possible way. By knowing your local people keyword searching, you can target them with PPC marketing and can attract most of the local patients.
Important facts related to PPC marketing
- 83% of your customers come from the 5-7 miles radius of your healthcare center
- Businesses make around $3 for their every $1.6 spent on PP
- PPC medical cost is going to be $2.62 for posting and $0.63 for display in 2020
- 40% of the brands going to increase their PPC budget for this year
- 43% of the new customers make their first purchase after seeing YouTube ads
Google ads and Facebook ads are the largest PPC advertisers on the internet and Google ads accounts for 37.2% and Facebook holds 19.6% of the Digital advertising market
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization is the most promising digital marketing strategies for getting your health sector business growth. You might be running health care institutions or clinic; you can start by PPC ads for your business but search engine helps you rank well at the top of Google ranking at a lower cost in the long run. Healthcare SEO involves making suitable changes in your site layout and creating informative content for your website and blogs and also using analytics to measure your website ranking.
Important facts related to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- 63% of the patients look for hospitals based on proximity to their home or office
- 43% of people visit hospital websites for more information
- 71% of patients don’t take action if the hospital or clinic website lacks information
- 73% of the customers search engine for treatment to find their best healthcare centers
- 1 in every 20 Google search belongs to health-related topics
Social media marketing
Social media has two important benefits that one is to spread your business awareness and second is to engage the users to your social media account. Most healthcare professionals are using social media marketing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for marketing their business online. With the help of social media apps, your healthcare business growth can be immense and even generate good leads for your business through this digital marketing strategy.
Important facts for social media marketing
- 74% of internet users are engaged on social media
- Nearly 80% of them are looking for health information
- About 28% of the social media users are looking for specific doctors and their information on social media
- 60% of the users say that they trust doctor’s post as authentic proof of information
- $390 million is the revenue from the mobile healthcare apps
Mobile-friendly website designing
Healthcare sector analysis says that people search “best healthcare services near me” for finding the best treatment of them. Local marketing is quite important for the healthcare sector and they should be updated with their business page, mobile-friendly website and PPC ads to market their business. According to the modern healthcare business outlook, the mobile-friendly website is the future of internet services as undoubtedly the majority of the people are already using mobile search for their products and services.
Important facts related to Mobile-friendly websites
- 77% of the adults own Smartphone’s and out of the 72% want mobile-friendly websites
- 60% of internet usage is done through the mobiles
- 94% of the people like responsive website design
- 50% of the eCommerce revenue comes from mobile
51% of the users believe that video is a more authentic source of information and Healthcare sector performance can be better with the fact that around 65% of the online purchases are done after seeing online videos. You as a healthcare professional can market your products and services by using video marketing. Also, you can provide valuable information to your clients and prospects by offering them exciting informative video content.
Important facts related to video marketing
- Google has reported that video marketing is 53 times more valuable than text content. So, your video is 53 times more valuable than text content.
- 80% of the online visitors are watching the video and the rest 20% are just relying on text. So, you can add by doing video marketing to your social media accounts and can have large web traffic.
- 82% of the Twitter users watch videos
- YouTube has over I billion users which is more than 1/3rd of the total internet users
- 87% of online marketers use video content
- 45% of people watch YouTube or Facebook videos for more than an hour
Influencer marketing is one of the best digital marketing strategies to acquire a large base of customers. But, you must healthcare business insights about the benefits and costs attached to it. You can also hire an excellent digital marketing agency which can arrange great influencer for your healthcare business and develop the sense of buying the services among the influencer market. You just have to manage your healthcare business budget that fits for this influencer’s campaign.
Important facts related to influencers marketing
- Influencer marketing is one of the fastest-growing customer acquisition methods
- 70% of the teens trust influencers more than traditional celebrities
- 49% of the consumers depend on influencers recommendations
- Influencer marketing campaign earns $6.50 for every dollar spent
- 86% of women use social media for purchasing advice
- 57% of fashion and beauty companies are engaged in influencer marketing
55% of the marketers say that they blog creation is their top inbound marketing priority (Hubspot, 2018)
In the US, 31 million people will be able to call themselves as bloggers by the year 2020 (Quoracreative, 2019
Content marketing gets 3 times more traffic as compared to paid advertising methods (content marketing institute)