These days AI and Voice search options are the most demanding trends in digital marketing and are among the topmost priorities of the growing business owners. And why it shouldn’t be as they are changing the online business landscape in the current business world. Visitors want the solutions as fast as possible and it arises faster than we think in today’s time.
1. AI (Artificial Intelligence) Powered Optimization
As per Experts, AI technology would be pervasive in almost all software in the coming future and will take over the tech market.
“Artificial intelligence is the biggest commercial opportunity coming to your business way in the next few decades and will give you a competitive advantage within the next few years.”
AI analyses consumer behaviors and data from social media searches and gives you intellect that rules the decision-making ability and lets you know how consumers find their products and services.
2. Programmatic Advertising
Programmatic advertising means automating ad buying to get more accurate specific audiences. Real-time bidding means more efficient and faster ad buying for higher conversion and less acquisition cost. As per the marketers, 86.6% of digital display ads will be more programmatic by the year 2020.
How programmatic advertising works:
Chatbot usage will increase with instant messaging customer service in day and night facility to your customers and services. chatbots will power 85% of your customer service by 2022.
The top benefits of the chatbots are 24-hour service (65%), instant response to queries, and answers to simple questions (55% both).
Many customers love interacting with customer representatives on chatbots and knowing about your product and services. You can also recall your chat history easily on chatbots and can enquire about your queries on chatbots easily at any point in time.
4. Conversational Marketing
The reality of modern marketing is to become clearer and more conversational with your customers. 82% of the customers want an instant response to their queries.
Conversational marketing facilitates real-time one-on-one conversation between customer and marketer.
This type of trend allows the customers to select their best-suited time for conversation with the marketers. The main goal of conversational marketing is to give the user a feedback-driven model that fosters higher loyalty and engagement.
If you want better conversion for your product and services, you have to personalize your content, marketing, and emails for your clients.
63% of the customers are annoyed with the traditional advertising blasts.
80% of them are saying that they want a more personalized experience.
90% of the customers said that they find personalization more appealing.
6. Social Messaging Apps
If you think that social media apps are just for increasing your social circle, look at these numbers for your reference. On Facebook Messenger, 1.3 billion users are active.
- 10 billion messages are sent every month on FB Messenger
- WhatsApp has 1.6 billion users and more than 54 billion messages are sent every day.
- Users are active on more than one app WhatsApp, FB, and WeChat.
- 63% of the users are more likely to return to a company that provides a live chat facility.
Benefits of using such apps:
- Increase contacts
- Boost’s sales
- Engage people in events
- Regain potential customers
- Provide support and assistance
7. Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing is a kind of word-of-mouth advertising and helps amplify your brand message to a large market by using key leaders. Companies engage with top celebrities or local celebrities to express their brand and services to a large audience. Well-known celebrities market your message to the target audience and it instantly boosts your sales and brand.
- 63% of the consumers trust their products after seeing influencers’ messages.
- 58% of the people bought their product in the last 6 months after the influencer’s recommendation.
8. Visual search
With visual search, users can experience a new level and can upload their preferred pics to search and find their desired results.
- Pinterest Lens
Pinterest allows you to take pictures of your product and search it over the internet for places to buy it. You can search and find where the related products can be found. Pinterest recognizes over 2.5 billion products to date and numbers are still counting. There are different categories you can do your search with Pinterest are:
- Home Décor
- Google Lens
Google Lens is a visual search by search engine Google which recognizes landmarks and objects with a camera app. Here are a few things when you can take a photo of the following items:
- Apparel and home goods: Find the product and buy from different places.
- Barcode: Use the barcode of the product to find it.
- Business card: You can save your phone number or address into a contact.
- Event Flyer: You can enter an event into the calendar.
- Building: See historical facts and information about the building.
- Book: Get a summary and review.
- Plant or animal: You can find different breeds and species of the plant or animal.
9. Video Marketing
Video marketing is one of the most effective and powerful weapons for your digital marketing that has high results and greater brand visibility. Facts about video marketing in 2022:
- 70% of the customers say that they have shared a branded product video.
- 72% of the brands say that video marketing improved their conversion rates.
- 52% of the customers say that they are more confident after watching videos for a product.
- 65% of the executives visit the marketer’s website and call a vendor after that video.
10. NFTs and CryptoCurrency in Social Media Ecommerce
The trading of products and services involves third parties and by deploying the NFTs in E-commerce, the third parties can be eliminated. Great incomes are generated by the corporate world incorporating it. Customers will have added advantage of seeing digital products, ordering, and enjoying their favorite goods. Cryptocurrency is also digital currency and has been linked to various global digital currency platforms. Due to its popularity, lots of online retailers have started accepting cryptocurrency as a payment method and it is expected to capture the e-commerce industry within a few years.
“Change is the law of life. Those who dare to adopt the change, survive for long. These days technology is running at a very faster pace and businesses can grow with the increasing digital marketing trends” You must embrace new technologies and gain an edge over your competitors.